Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan War -Kuro

Go down 
+2
_DBF_
KuroBlack
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Hmm, i simply want a topic which includes us being serious and face towards our Clan War System, i know we have mentioned it b4 on other topics but i wud like this topic to be the general topic of CW, and hopefully no-one wud mind. Smile

Currently in our situation, I wud like Lemollin, or Upper/ Supreme admin to help me sort out few stuff:
1-The CW list, im still not sure whos in and out the list, Also i dont know if its up to date.

2-The CW Rules, Again, as every game improves, as every player improves, We need our clan to improve too. I'll like some1 to gimme a detailed of description about What to do during CW, What Reqiurements are needed, What solutions to do whether we lost or win.

3-A Strict CW, Of course, im sure Lemo or any other admins/members joined or made this clan is to primarly is to Have fun and Enjoy GunZ to our upmost limit. But at the same time, i reckon Our clan 'Dwarf' shud have a certain of respect gained, And i believe so to do this, we wud need CW. Therefore as i already said at the early part, that i'll like ppl responding to this topic will be serious and able to give a decent advice to me. For this part, i'll like to encourage Dwarf members who arent on the CW list (When updated) to stop asking to play CW or play CW without permission. I am not saying this because maybe u play rather bad compared to other members, but instead i'll like you to use this message and encourage urself to make urself stronger, For Yourself, For Our Clan, For Lemollin.

4-CW Time, I know as Lemollin has told me earlier that our clan is WorldWide and it would be hard for alot of us to be online at the same time, so certain members wud see each other each day as for some, dont even recognize others. I'll request a member to tell me about which Server/Time they mostly goes on, And the Primary CW Members on the list who are very active, I wud try my best to socialize with them and gain a certain level of knowledge so i may use it to improve our clan

Thank you for reading My Big Whole Essay (Or some ppl wud skip it. Like me.) I also Sincerly thank you guys for your co-operation and taking ur seriousness into account on behalf of Dwarf.
Again I am not critizing on a certain member or group. Simply some advice i wud like to recieve and give.
All this is for Our Improvisation in our clan Dwarf. And when we have perfected it, You can't improve anymore in Perfection right? Cool Cool Cool
king CLAN DWARF! king

Edit: Ugh. . . Kuro fails, Wrong section. Can a admin transfer this topic to 'Clan War'? Ty.
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:43 am

Lols kuro there is a very easy solution to get us into top1 rank
1st:Kill my Dad or tell him to make serious changes in his behavior.
2nd:Buy me a new net or get rid of spike
3rd:Tell my headmaster to give less homework
4th:Prem meds plox!
5th:Emm, cookies perhaps? Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Lols BF your solution is very hard for me to do.
1-Your dad = Chuck Norris, He kills me, not i kill him
2-The reason why your _BF_ is because of your net, We <3 ur spike
3-Your Headmaster = God
4-P-meds is hax, Dont do that. Too dangerous 4 u
5-Yeah sure, cookies. . . Bullet shaped ones?
Sleep
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

KuroBlack wrote:
Lols BF your solution is very hard for me to do.
1-Your dad = Chuck Norris, He kills me, not i kill him
2-The reason why your _BF_ is because of your net, We <3 ur spike
3-Your Headmaster = God
4-P-meds is hax, Dont do that. Too dangerous 4 u
5-Yeah sure, cookies. . . Bullet shaped ones?
Sleep

1. Chuck Norris is ez Very Happy
2. spike is my worst enemy
3. O.o agree
4. Ow but i wanna hack to XD
5. nah better chocolate ones lol

Ow i didnt kno i can be so many things
BF may refer to:

[edit] Abbreviations
Barbie: Fairytopia, animated film
Board foot, a unit of measure for lumber. (Although BF is used when a two-letter abbreviation is required, the actual abbreviation for board foot is FBM).
Battlefield (series), a series of war video games produced by Electronic Arts
Battlefront, a contested armed frontier between opposing forces
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, a city in western Pennslyvania
Best Friends, a children's novel by Jacqueline Wilson
Best friend, in internet slang
Best Friends Animal Society, a no-kill organization in Knab, Utah
BF (protein), initialism for B factor, a triggering protein of the alternative pathway of complement activation
Bigfoot, an ape-like creature
Bill Fagerbakke, actor best known for his role in SpongeBob SquarePants
Black flag
Blue Fang Games, a computer game developer
Bongo Frontier, a pickup truck built by Kia Motors
Bonners Ferry, Idaho, a town in Idaho, United States
Boyfriend, term for a male partner
Brainfuck, a programming language
Danish Union of Librarians, or Bibliotekarforbundet
Star Wars: Battlefront (series), a series of video games based on the Star Wars film series
Star Wars: Battlefront, the first game in the Star Wars: Battlefront series
Bayani Fernando, the MMDA secretary of the Philippines
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:58 pm

True BF, ur abbreviations pwn. However the BF that i know, that we know, Is the cool 1. So we dont need any of your abbreviations, But only you.
HA! tongue
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:49 am

I read Kuro's post, then cbb reading the others Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyway, good point Kuro, i understand that our clan war system is a bit blurry at the moment, i will spend some time during the weekend and get it fixed, include what u have said in ur post, and by the time i will make it as announcements/stickies, so that everyone including cw admins can see it Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
Top Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:08 am

CW list - the one ur seeing is already up to date, people in the list = in the list, its obvious!

CW rules & req. - can easily kill lemollin or make the CW admins with RED hp or own me within 30 seconds. and u must stop CWing after losing 3 times a row. ( read the announcement board)

Strict CW - we are, and no one is CWing without permission, if they are found they are kicked. Btw, all our clan members are pro, not too pro, but pro. either a quester or a fighting machine, so dont worry.

CW time - i dont know what will u do and how can ur method help alot, but its up to u, good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/pang_joseph
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:39 pm

The CW List, There are some memebrs that have already left, Or are banned. O.O
e.g. Synx121, I saw him yesterday, he has sed, he got kicked or he doesnt know how he got kicked, But i reckon he left.
Masterz, Banned.

Cw List: Because we have a lot of new recruits, There are also alot of ppl who wants to CW now. Moreover Lemollin has grown stronger, which makes less ppl in the cw list maybe now not able to kill Lemollin.

Strict CW: Yes, For December, we are currently on strict watching.

CW Time: I've tried to stay active these past 2 weeks, And because of some admins/members were inactive/ offline because of exams etc. I wasn't able to ask them or judge their:
-Where they live.
-Their Ability
-Do they oftenly go CW
-Which members go CW with them
-Which servers. NA/EU

But i am still doing and intend to stay active for another 2 weeks, Still sorting out which members are CW Mad machinese and which are Normal Fun Members, I won't mind Assisting Lemollin + _BF_ (DBF in forums) to remake the CW list.

The CW list im seeing is 16/08/08, I currently cant find any other cept the Old list in this section.

Thx agen. Sleep
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:46 pm

KuroBlack wrote:
True BF, ur abbreviations pwn. However the BF that i know, that we know, Is the cool 1. So we dont need any of your abbreviations, But only you.
HA! tongue

true, after all its my ego that keeps the clan alive lmao
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 pm

28895 wrote:
CW list - the one ur seeing is already up to date, people in the list = in the list, its obvious!

CW rules & req. - can easily kill lemollin or make the CW admins with RED hp or own me within 30 seconds. and u must stop CWing after losing 3 times a row. ( read the announcement board)

Strict CW - we are, and no one is CWing without permission, if they are found they are kicked. Btw, all our clan members are pro, not too pro, but pro. either a quester or a fighting machine, so dont worry.

CW time - i dont know what will u do and how can ur method help alot, but its up to u, good luck

Emm btw in my opinion me+kuro+lemo+xiao+amille are only good enough for cw
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 pm

HA! Forum rules, Try to edit you post, so no double-posting ^^ Bet u didnt knew, And i think i dont either. Lol And BF. You opinion i dont agree No After all We are EU members so we havent see the other side of the world members. + New members are here! Its Christmas! Now go do your judging skills and check if they can CW. Gogogo
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:12 pm

KuroBlack wrote:
HA! Forum rules, Try to edit you post, so no double-posting ^^ Bet u didnt knew, And i think i dont either. Lol And BF. You opinion i dont agree No After all We are EU members so we havent see the other side of the world members. + New members are here! Its Christmas! Now go do your judging skills and check if they can CW. Gogogo

U know imo the best possible cw partner for me would be my clone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Hmm, Your clone, Whats she called? _GF_ !
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:16 pm

btw, DBF is right, not alot of people are good enough to CW, but they aren bad either, except for the lvl 60 unders. and pls PM me all the lists of names and admins who arent active. thnx Kuro. and to my observation, most of the admins are active, maybe u see them unactive becos u log in in different time, yea kuro is right, we need admins who log in in different times so that we can recruit more members who log in from different times.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm

i will starting detailing + updating the clan war stuffs today, hopefully get it done before tmr Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Msxiaogirl
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 am

IM RUSTY !@#$%
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 am

*CLAPS HANDS! *CLAPS AGAIN! cheers WOOT! Its xiao! WB! Now hurry and go to GunZ and CW then pwn every1. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Msxiaogirl
Clan Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 am

IM RUSTY HOW TO PWN IN CW? !@#$%^
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Buy pwn skill from Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 am

I wish i was from NA. I would own to much harder coz my aim is like, 9/10 but i dont lead, i aim so they dont die that fast :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Top Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 am

kuro, when can i have the lists? Smile
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 am

Ahh. . . I've got a lil report i have to do. Maybe i'll be able to give it to u nxt week.
NO PRESSURE KURO! ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:56 am

Be patient Jose Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:13 am

i am just training him to be efficient Laughing
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 am

Her. FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan War -Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War -Kuro   Clan War -Kuro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War -Kuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next