Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEMBERS! Please note.

Go down 
+3
machamp
KuroBlack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

MEMBERS! Please note. Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Maybe as you know, But currently there is a clan which is situated at Quest Server 1. And as 1 day i was playing Att n Def i found 1 of their admins. He has said to me that 1 of our member has quited Dwarf and joined theirs then wondered if i wanted to join too.I have also asked if any of our own members has been asked to quit Dwarf and join theirs. I've found out its true. Right now, as a clan member I would like you to understand my response.If you have joined this clan, you've proven yourself a representive as a Dwarf member, every actions you have or are doing, shows what our clan is. Even if u dont respect yourself, think again that you are in Dwarf! AND! If some stupid idiotic clan asks you to join theirs by quitting ours, And u intend to. I'll tell you this now. OUR CLAN DOESNT NEED MEMBERS LIKE THEM. IF YOU'VE JOINED OUR CLAN, YOU WILL ONLY LEAVE OUR CLAN UNTIL YOU GET KICKED OR THE CLAN DISBANDS FOR WHATEVER REASONS. UNTIL THEN YOU WILL TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE OUR CLAN BETTER!
This is what i, Decided for whatever clan i joined, And so far i still havent broken it. Until I get kicked or the clan disbands, I will help make our clan 'Dwarf' better until perfection. On behalf of Dwarf, On behalf of Lemollin, On Behalf of every Member, On Behalf of myself.

I wouldn't like to name out the clan/admin which is trying to seperate our clan. After all even if they are the upmost stupidest clan ever. They shud still have a chance to be respected. Moreover, i dont think anyone has the right to give bad comments on a certain clan.
Thanks for noticing, But i still cant think of any clans that are better than Dwarf so why would you leave Dwarf? Coz ur dumb.
Dwarf Member ~ Kuro. Sleep
Back to top Go down
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:22 pm

*sniff* *sniff* im with u man im 2weeks oyal to this clan i use to clan hope 24/7 but i have a awesome feeling about this clan !
I LOVE DWARFF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 pm

<3 Dwarf more. Kuro wins.
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Kuro, ur damn long passage, i agree with it, i made this decision too when i was lvl 60, thats why i only lvl up 4 times a year, i sort of perfected QuestWizard, but ldr quited gunz and disbanned the clan, i sort of perfected Access, i quited it becos its too boring, it disbanned a day after i left. i was the top admin for the above clans.

but i see a huge and great future for Dwarf. i SEE HOPE! i hope all admins AND MEMBERS can have this dream like me and kuro, to make Dwarf the most active, skillful ( except me), high in CW rank, best in Quest, perfect Clan mark, and the best in attitude( dont call other noobs or swear in a game and do not swap)

popular clans are:
HeadShooT - Start to suck now, alot of rude fags are in the clan
Innovation - trying to be good in quest, but nothing else, and quest clans arent good, they cant play a game fill with 5 or more members, all they do is quest

they are our opponents, but easy ones, just dont hack, dont swap, and train harder with ur skills, and we will be the best, and of course, noobs and unactive ones must be kicked, they are wasting our space

in the same time, admins must be also loyal to the clan and follow the req. to recruit people, admins except me and lemollin ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KICK any one. and no matter your ldr or admin, you shouldnt let a person or RL best friend or best friend in the game who DOESNT MEET ANY REQUIREMENT to join the clan, givemegiveme is a good example. if u recruit anyone who doesnt meet any req : active, pro, famous...etc. ur just making the clan worst or ruining the clan's reputation and clan spirit, it will damage the whole picture of Dwarf.

so i hope all admins AND LEADER can co operate to make Dwarf a FAIR and PRO and friendly and active clan, and i see that we dont have many people online in 10 am SG/MY/HK times. admins please try to recruit more americans ( active ones).

wish u a good christmas santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/pang_joseph
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:58 am

Again, i read Kuro's speech and cbb reading the others (Jose ur one is sooo long, cbb reading=.=) Exclamation Exclamation

Once again, i agreed with u too, this problem has been quite serious recently, as its now close to christmas, more ppl have more time to play, since holz is coming, i do not expect our clan members to be superactive like me, 100 hours per week, dun think u can do that Rolling Eyes , but at least they should be loyal to clan, as what Kuro has said, as well as what she has been doing Razz Razz Exclamation Exclamation

Anyway, i will be solving out these kinds of problems before our anniversary + the next clan tourney, which we will have a great chance to participate in Exclamation Exclamation

1. Clan War List / Rules - will be updated by next week

2. Members who keep hopping clans for no reasons, will be blacklisted Exclamation Exclamation

3. Regarding to Clan Vid, i need 16 ppl some other day, we can take a pic of ourselves, 16 ppl in a room (waving, taunting tongue )

4. Clan Events - will be posted at latest next week

Btw, Kuro ~ i will tell u before it ~ from the next admin update onward, u will be our core admins, dont forget cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:13 am

lemo read it please, there is something about u in the passage. please read it!! its so meaningful and informative!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 pm

Lemollin wrote:
Again, i read Kuro's speech and cbb reading the others (Jose ur one is sooo long, cbb reading=.=) Exclamation Exclamation

Once again, i agreed with u too, this problem has been quite serious recently, as its now close to christmas, more ppl have more time to play, since holz is coming, i do not expect our clan members to be superactive like me, 100 hours per week, dun think u can do that Rolling Eyes , but at least they should be loyal to clan, as what Kuro has said, as well as what she has been doing Razz Razz Exclamation Exclamation

Anyway, i will be solving out these kinds of problems before our anniversary + the next clan tourney, which we will have a great chance to participate in Exclamation Exclamation

1. Clan War List / Rules - will be updated by next week

2. Members who keep hopping clans for no reasons, will be blacklisted Exclamation Exclamation

3. Regarding to Clan Vid, i need 16 ppl some other day, we can take a pic of ourselves, 16 ppl in a room (waving, taunting tongue )

4. Clan Events - will be posted at latest next week

Btw, Kuro ~ i will tell u before it ~ from the next admin update onward, u will be our core admins, dont forget cheers cheers

Omg kuro getting to be core admin and i only cw admin T_T
lmao j/k lols
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:47 pm

Hey BF! You big CW Maniac, Although you may only be a CW admin, But still your responbility is high + I do admire and praise your ability to adapt to be a Dwarf Admin. We are glad that your in and you stuck with it 4eva! HA!
Im so dumb, i should of posted my 1st message to my english essay, i would of got more points that way. DAYUM!

Last edited by KuroBlack on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 pm

i suggested a list of names too. hehehe, i wont tell u who till u see it urself I love you
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:40 pm

Haha, exactly BF, dont worry ur still one of our best cw beasts, as usual Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Alrighty Jose, i spent 2 mins reading ur thing, i would like to make Dwarf a fair and pro clan too, and as u mentioned, HeadShooT and Innovation, they wont pretty much be one of our opponents Exclamation Exclamation

Innovation - as V said, they arent active anymore, usually 2 - 3 ppl online, thats why V quited their clan, tho they are pro, like Drapz and StJeaNi, they usually just muck around in their cc and not playing outside, and they are pretty much a quest clan too, so im not worrying much

HeadShooT - pure Questers, nothing to worry about

Compare to us, we can quest / cw / AnD / DM, we are generally good at everything, if u asks me, which clan is the best? Dwarf of coz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Msxiaogirl
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:14 am

Some of the headshooT fags is skilled but almost all is ez includiing the ldr xD
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 am

Ez, *Buys skills from ebay! Dumbo.
Back to top Go down
Msxiaogirl
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:32 pm

FMFC + Skills = Phail. bounce
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am

HeadShooT = Quest clan who cant rss
Innovation = Quest clan that run in clan war but fails at it. (Funniest thing ever: I was testing revs and i sniped em in the back like, every round)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 am

headshoot is rude, one of their members came to our AnD and said that one of our members got pwned 4 -0 by a lvl 40 in Match 1, then once the game almost start, he say he must go do somthing, and escape every game, then he talk and talk and taunt. zzz Suspect
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 am

Well, U cant really expect much more. When a clan is made. It has its our shine time, And when its past. It simply dies. But for us! to survive for roughly a year and yet so good,is worth a praise.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 am

And the fact that we are getting better and better, stayed active for throughout all the time Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 am

because, i am here. before im in Dwarf, i dont like Dwarf, becos they are not very active and pro and stuffs and famous, but after i joined.......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:21 am

Lol!, Rise ahead Dwarf! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:03 am

im proud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 am

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Lol Razz,We still need you to guide us in the dark Lemo + 28895. sunny We'll follow you until we hit the wall. Which is nva! HAHAHAHA! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS! Please note.   MEMBERS! Please note. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS! Please note.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next