Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Tips and Tops.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Random Tips and Tops. Empty
PostSubject: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmm, Just had a urge to give some tips. Before i type anything up, i'll like to say again that!!! These are based on my own knowledge, You do not HAVE to use or agree on my tips. Just opinions that i hope it may help.
These tips apply normally in TDMs/AnDs/CWs.

1-Relaxation: You always dont want to play GunZ in a bad mood, Why? GunZ can easily make you pissed off. Lol! of course its community is known bad across the whole game system!
So first you'll want to relax and try to enjoy yourself, not taking your bad mood across the game.

2-Knowing the map: Basic, simply easy. For each game you play, you'll learn alot about it and for GunZ, it includes knowing the map. The map plays a big role in your GunZ career.
How? Well, First of, you must knowWHERE! your going. Secondly able to use the map as your own advantage. Then able to plan tricks and tactics to win against your opponent. For example, after you had a series of shooting against a opponent and you know ur losing in terms of aim, damage, and like health. You may choose to carry on and die like a warrior. But so what? In GunZ. Ppl know you and only praise your score and style. If it was me, i'll run when i have a certain HP+AP left then using the map i'll lure my opponent in with a steady massive in my hands. And the rest happens ¬¬. Hmm, it may be dirty. But in CW anything goes.

3-Variety: Meh, this is the thing which i succeded in learning most in GunZ. Variety. By what means is Variety? It means lots of DIFFERENT things. Oftenly, i see ppl in games who just uses very high-level difficulty K-style moves and repeats until their dead. Pfft, i'll tell you this, YOU DEFINATELY WONT SURVIVE IN GUNZ LIKE THIS! Always using DBF + RHS doesn't make your way out. But to be able to use a Variety between Basic and Difficult moves makes it easier to win.
A good example is: When you and someone is having a Gun Fight, Where both of you are at a certain range and are using Guns to fight. I normally not only count how many remaining bullets i have, but also theirs. When i know they're out of ammo And i still have. Guess? I'll blast them as he tries to reload. Or if he charges at me with just his simple sword (_BF_) i'll turtle them or get a certain distance and just shoot.
2nd example: A enemy is trapped in the corner and needs to reload, You dont only shoot them with your guns! They may survive and just run away! So instead, Use basic slashes which can delay them, Keep them in the corner, then try and find openings to shoot them.

4-Knowing the enemy, And YOURSELF!: Ugh. . . i often think how dumb can someone get?!?! Ppl always complain about spray and RL Etc. But you can never guess its simply the enemy gaining the advantage and your not using it. When a enemy has a spray and your chasing them. . . they can easily set up traps and have the High Advantage. Also! To me, Always using SGs can kill your damn hands ¬¬ which is why i switch my weps at times to relax myself and regain my pace.
-Its like playing a mind game, But transferring your intelligence into the game. Which is why, Pro players are able to set up high traps and strong feints while 'noobs' always try to play like the hardest, show off the most. Yet they still dont understand that they're the ones losing.
I've had many ppl chasing me b4, and when they know im low HP, They always think i'll run to get cover and med. WRONG! Instead, i wait at a corner with my massive, Even if im red. Its a big bet, but its better than playing a low chance game.

5-Anger, Zzzz. . . GunZ, Flaming happens badly, EGO!! Everywhere! And anger exists too. I've seen when ppl are killed and gets taunted, They go super mad and loses their pace! They then nxt round try their best trying to chase that certain person. And this way, they fall ever deeper for a trap and starts the argument. Happens very often, Even happend to me. But a Strong Minded person is able to quickly regain their pace and not fall for the trap, But reset a trap. A Comeback. These are what i truly name pros. Not for their speed, Their knowledge, Or Their strength. But Smart Ppl who can use traps and advantages to kill ppl. And can use their styles to their upmost level. But meh, i still have only found a few and wondering can i find some more.

Hmm, there are still more tips, but i'll leave it at this. B4 Jose comes and kill me coz of my long essay No I know its damn long but!!! I havent wrote much Threads like this. Its rather my 1st/2nd time. So please forgive me.
Soon, after getting more advice, i'll improvise and edit it again. No worries.

Last edited by KuroBlack on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:38 pm

O.o my name is included in the text yay!
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:52 am

my name is there too! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/pang_joseph
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 am

You guys read that all?! Woah. . . my english teacher would just say. 'Okay thats alot of words, A*' LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm

haha nice tips ~ guess i should sticky this as well Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 am

Rofl, it kinda failed. When i read it. I feel it lacked something. I'll find it and edit it xD
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 am

Sure ~ edit the title as well btw "Tips for being a pro" ~ and i will sticky it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
eXgame

eXgame

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:23 pm

How do you type ¬ symbol ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eXgame.eBaze.lt
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 am

Alt codes i guess Question Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Tips and Tops.   Random Tips and Tops. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Tips and Tops.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwarf :: Game Information-
Jump to: