Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf

Go down 
+4
machamp
Lemollin
candymandy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
candymandy

Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Srry but i have to leave because my friend won't talk to me until i join his clan...
So srry people

Thanks for everything
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 am

what clan is it and who is he? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/pang_joseph
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 am

No worries Candy wish u good luck Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm

awww screw ur friend if u wer a true member u would stay lik i got in Innovation and i turnd em down cuz i love this clan i love the ppl in it too and y doesnt ur friend join Dwarf? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:12 am

I love Dwarf but i love to clan war and i get more clan waring with Precision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:39 am

who the hell is that friend? i bet is another fameless clan with no pros who needs one badly, but candymandy isnt that pro either pirat
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:52 am

White hunter, this is the second post i saw from you, insulting our clan. From my manners that i learned, 'If you have something good to say, Feel free, But if you have something bad to say, Keep it to yourself.'
Plz, if you really need help, contact Me if you seriouslly dont want to talk to Lemo / Jose. (28895)
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 am

O.o i dont get it whats with the hand hurting i could play like forever and it wouldnt still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Top Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:14 am

his post is deleted, and btw, he broke his arm, so... yea Neutral
Back to top Go down
Black_Hunter

Black_Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:53 pm

omfg... try playing with and almost metal arms... half of me arms bones are now made from titanium..... The doctors say that it will hurt for about 3 years until it stops hurting... i cant move it quickly.... nor i can play gunz every day.... if u would have to suffer the pain i suffer after playing 30 mins of gunz.... u would say the same thing i did
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Useless. Thats your impression your giving to me right now. If you seriouslly have metal arms and currently surffering from immense pain. Yet you still have the time to come to our forums and insult us?!
If my arms were in your condition, I'll prefer leaving the clan so i dont need to be a burden and i'll try to heal quickly and get my family's full support then I'll come back and enjoy my clan.
Yet you?! What do you do Hunter?
Back to top Go down
candymandy

PostSubject: He was my good friend..   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Now that he said Gunz suk.. i don't want to be in that clan anymore..
NOW I AM BACK!!! THANKS EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

xD WB candy.
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Black_Hunter wrote:
omfg... try playing with and almost metal arms... half of me arms bones are now made from titanium..... The doctors say that it will hurt for about 3 years until it stops hurting... i cant move it quickly.... nor i can play gunz every day.... if u would have to suffer the pain i suffer after playing 30 mins of gunz.... u would say the same thing i did

Emm you wont probably belive it but i was able to play with 1 hand in a private server when i had my right arm in a plaster box.
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 am

Not Believing BF = Not Believing Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:09 pm

KuroBlack wrote:
Not Believing BF = Not Believing Chuck Norris.

Lmao nice one
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Laughing Hehe
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 pm

NOO!! Im capped again
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Nawww, go get a better internet provider rockey, its bad that u can only play in a room with 4 or less ppl ~~
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:43 am

4?! Woah, thats proper bad. Lol
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:06 am

I know ~~ thats why i told him to change his internet provider Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf   Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemollin i am leaving this Clan Dwarf
Page 1 of 1