Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yuvytuv
Core Admin

FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Empty
PostSubject: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:34 am

I FOUND HIS BRO USING HIS ACC RECURTING SOMONE LEV 2 AND WHAT THAY DO??
DOING CW AND THEN GOPING OUT SO WE WILL LOSE SCORES!!!!!
FFS U GOT TO DO SOMTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:41 am

Shocked REALLY?! Wth?! Hmm, Have you asked them and warned them about what they're doing is wrong? Im sure it woudn't be Zepionx himself, And as you say. Its his brother. I guess we should 1st dismiss the lvl 2, Then Talk to Zepionx about letting his bro doing the wrong. As for the score, Meh its practice month, So its not THAT important, But we'll have BF + Cw members fix it. No worries.
Does my plan sound alrite? Jose + lemo.
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:06 pm

KuroBlack wrote:
Shocked REALLY?! Wth?! Hmm, Have you asked them and warned them about what they're doing is wrong? Im sure it woudn't be Zepionx himself, And as you say. Its his brother. I guess we should 1st dismiss the lvl 2, Then Talk to Zepionx about letting his bro doing the wrong. As for the score, Meh its practice month, So its not THAT important, But we'll have BF + Cw members fix it. No worries.
Does my plan sound alrite? Jose + lemo.

Wow the score is like so bad that i think i will log on only at the anniversary and then at 1 january
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:39 am

Same. . . Honestly, Im getting more and more tired of CW for Dwarf, And its getting to the extent i might just give up Lol. I seriously cant save the score anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 am

Clan war used to be hard but after a while it gets easier. I used to be like, all trying in clan war coz i thought they were pro as. Now i do slash + block and no dashing O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Indeed, i also knew a lil weakness i found in myself. ¬¬" I was leading ppl who were like... 2ping ¬¬" Jeez i sucked. NOW! i don't find it as hard lol.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 pm

We shall all give up this month's score and make it a practice month for the qualifying period ~ imma start writing up our anniversary events now and tell everyone in game Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 am

Thats okay. I kinda told most CWers now.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 am

Cheers Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!   FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFS HERRICK U GOT TO DISSMISS ZEPIONX!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwarf :: Clan Chat-
Jump to: