Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improvement.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:41 pm

I've been to other forums and know some basic Knowledge. So i thought we can improve our popularity of our forums and make it more better. Again, for the purpose of Dwarf to reach to higher places.

1. 1-In the forums we can expand the forums into Sub Sections.
    2-We can also not only chat about GunZ! We can have further games as Sub Sections.
    3-Hopefully, We can increase the amount of activities around Dwarf.
    4-Make Dwarf more known, I'll explain this in detail.
    5-More advanced systems.

Here are some solutions i thought of.
1-Sub sections can be: Other games,Manga+Anime,Game consoles/new technologies discussion,Spam Section (Spam Section can be as a social FUNNY section, No hurt to laughs right? afro )Art creation. Etc.

2-Other games can be expanded to certain games, E.G Xbox games, PS3 Games, Online Games.

3-Activities: Dwarf Newspaper (Credit to Machamp Laughing )
Online Meetings.
Dwarf Mass AnDs. (I know Lemo would like this ^^)
Dwarf Quests and Etc.

4-Ahh, Advertisment! Buttocks. Erm, We can let our friendly allies join our forums and not only restrict it to clan members. Like SubWayz! Or Devotion. Q1/CW guests that'll like to post on forums.
Also make members more keen on posting in forums and get updated. Maybe even in game you can like tell them to Alt+Tab and check forums. *No Admin Overabuse pls. xD*
Etc.

5-For 5, I haven't thought much and don't really have knowledge in forum making. But for Dwarf, i'll try and research a little. I'll edit this a little. *Ebil Smile*

sunny Weeee! Hopefully i've made a good post and you guys and comment and kill me. I reckon this whole expandation should be left to Lemo, but assistants would be Jose + Me. I won't mind bearing this responsibility, even going as for to make a new forum.

Just a DRAFT of it. Lemo doesnt have to do it. Its just a suggestion made from a core admin. Alrite! Dayum! Researching.
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Done some TINY research xD:
We can improve in our Forum Skin + Adding a Advertisement so we may get a income, Im still learning how to add a adv so...
Plus a theme for our Clan, which is obivously Dwarf a gaming site.

Advertisement, Err. . . We'll need to install a Adv Mod, Then when finished, By default it'll advert Google or we can choose our own Banner ads. Ads added when posting etc.
But meh! So complex, We'll have to check which Ad Mod we have to install and certain ones. I'll need to check which forum make is Dwarf.

Nvm, I think this is what i should do, i'll make a new forum and check if Lemo+Jose likes it. Then i'll improve it until ITS DAMN GOOD! DAYUM! Too much work is bad for me! Please if Lemo likes the idea, gimme some time. I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 am

i tried to get Lemo to make forum more known. He said its prob better to have guest and not lots of people from gunz that have a cry about geting ownt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:47 pm

I know about that, But each time i log on, I just think that this forum lacks something ¬¬, I just thought when i finished making my new forum, I'll let Lemo decide which 1 to choose. But meh, im kinda struggling here xD
Back to top Go down
_DBF_
Clan Admin

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 am

well kuro u can always change ur monitor settings so the forum would look better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:53 am

Meh, but thats only for me. I intend to make the WHOLE Dwarf forums better, To another level. Still struggling though Very Happy, It'll take me some time to make it.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Took me 5 mins to read everything =.=

Anyway ~ its a really proposal made by u Kuro ~ i would really think about it and hopefully make us more popular in game Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 am

Indeed. . . it took myself 5 mins. ¬¬"
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:20 am

Naww ~~~ im a slow reader Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 am

Lol, I can't read. MUAHAHHAA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:46 am

Nah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Improvement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvement.   Improvement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwarf :: Clan Chat-
Jump to: