Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ijji service TOS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Well, i know most of you cant be bothered to read the terms of service stated in ijji. But out of bordom, i shall just point out a few points. If you guys still dont want to read, i cant be bothered.

2. Eligibility and Age Requirements
The Site and the Service are for users age 13 and over. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000, if you are under the age of 13, personal information cannot be collected from you and thus, you are prohibited from creating a membership account through the Service, shall not be eligible to enter any prize awarding events and/or promotions, and are asked not to provide any personal information of any kind on the Site, through the Service, or to us.

Well, what can i say? Do people actually bother? NO. I can safely say that a small number of gunz player are below the age of 13. Apart from them, there are definitely be a few dwarf members under the age of 13, but no one cares anyway.

5. Rules of Conduct ( Some of the points should be given credit to castitatis )
d) You may not use any unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player, in any language as deemed inappropriate by support personnel. The availability of a profanity/language filter is not to grant permission or license to use such language in any form.

e) You may not threaten, harass, nor cause another player distress or create unwanted attention to other players, as interpreted or determined by ijji.com/NHN USA, Inc. support personnel at their sole and absolute discretion.

f) You may not organize or participate in any player association or group which is based on, or espouses any, racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, or other hatemongering philosophies. You may not organize or participate in any player association which habitually violates the ijji.com Terms of Service and/or Game/Forum policies.

g) You may not use any sexually explicit language which is graphic, inappropriate, or depicts sexual acts including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals, or otherwise deemed inappropriate by NHN USA, Inc. support staff.

By these rules, about 90%+ of the community (including a small number of dwarf members who are guilty of this) could be ground for a ban, which means all of you players who like to harrass/insult other players could end up being banned.
Well, I'm really tired of hearing people egoing and insulting others. So from now on, I will screenshot anyone dumb enough to send such insults to either myself or another person in game and proceed to report them in. I also encourage everyone who reads this to do the same. And if you guys think i'm joking about this, try testing me.

n) You may not leave an ijji.com account logged in while unattended either by use of software applications or physical objects used in any fashion. If your avatar/in-game persona is performing an action of any kind, you must be able to respond to an ijji.com/ NHN USA, Inc. representative if approached.

Ah, i used to be guilty of this. Well, i AM still partially guilty of this anyway but shall stop afking in game from now on. Being AFK in-game for long periods of time is banable, don't do it, if you get reported then you can be banned.

o) You may not exploit any bug, feature, or design within any ijji.com product or Service. You may not intentionally use and/or share such information, real or fictitious, regardless of intent, or if it grants an unfair advantage. You may not directly or indirectly communicate the existence of such exploit/bug to another user of the ijji.com Service. You will report any such exploit via the bug reporting process outlined on the ijji.com Website.

MY FAVOURITE POINT. If this is the case, then the whole community should be ban. I seriously cant be bother to type it out what those bugs are, but i guess you guys are smart enough to figure them out. Again, this shows how ''smart'' ijji can be.

q) You may not communicate any player's real-world personal information, in any fashion, including your own, within the ijji.com Service or through the ijji.com Website. You may not directly or indirectly share your account password or account details with anyone, and you will not hold NHN USA, Inc., or its subsidiaries, responsible for any damages that may incur from doing so.

Hoho, i guess most sg/my players are guilty of this. But does anyone care? no. Does ijji care? no. Uselesss point anyway.

(The remaining points are done by castitatis)
u) You may not violate the intellectual property rights of a third party. You may not upload, transmit, or otherwise communicate copyrighted material which you do not own the rights to without express written permission of the author and/or copyright holder through the ijji.com Service or ijji.com Website.

This is the only parts in the entire ToS refering to third party programs. By this, it is not prohibited to use third party programs in any ways whatsoever, so long as you do not state the product is your own should it not be. In this regard, the recent problem issued from the use of vent, it is in no way illegal to use vent and/or any other programs out there so long as they do not breech these rules:

j) You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.

k) You may not use the ijji.com Service or Site for any illegal purpose. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated/unlicensed software or other contraband while you are using the ijji.com Service or ijji.com Site.

For exemple, hacking and/or the use of hacks is illegal as per US law and thus not only banable, but is ground for pursuit in a court of justice.

Lastly, One of the more important points:

15. Liability
Neither NHN USA nor its parent, subsidiaries, licensors or affiliates shall be liable in any way for damage or loss of any kind resulting from (a) the use of or inability to use the service including without limitation loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction; (b) the loss or damage to player characters, accounts, statistics, inventories, user profile information stored by associated games; or (c) interruptions of service including without limitation ISP disruptions, software or hardware failures or any other event which may result in a loss of data or disruption of service. In no event will NHN USA be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages.

IJJI isin't responsible for anything which may or may not happen to you, your computer or your possible life(Should you have one)

In the recent events that have happened, ijji is not responsible for what happened and is not required to do anything. The hacking itself was illegal as per US law meaning that whoever did so(should the victim be able to provide any proof) can be brought before a US court and/or sent to prison. At which point IJJI will provide information to the police, but is not required to do anything else.
Everything is up to their best intentions.

Well, thats about it. If you guys decide to ask why i post this ''lame'' and long post. It is pretty simple. I did this out of bordom, but the other main reason is i'm tired of people egoing and insulting others, especially when other people decides to insult us, dwarf members. So if you were to see anyone else insulting dwarf in gerenal or you got insulted by someone else, just ask them to stfu and go read the ijji TOS.

Lastly feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 am

read accouple

The glitch abusing one im fully guilty for, with the occasional tumble-shot threw wall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:53 am

lawl, im also guilty of that. lmao. ijji TOS have lots of flaws in it -.-
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:02 am

Kuro fails in reading. But same, read a few xD Meh, i reckon Ijji shud bann me already. Kuro Fails!
Back to top Go down
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Lols. Kuro, i'm Darkplasma btw, if you still remember lawl. i change my ign. anyway, ijji TOS really sucks. The end lol
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Yeah i member, Ahh, no wonder ur a member, Felt weird that a new member instantly turned into admin. So u were DarkPlasma. Still cool xD
Back to top Go down
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm

hehe What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 am

Wow, i didnt even know there's such thing ~ gj listing them out Gab Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 am

lols, i just pointed out a few points which i felt it was important or had loopholes in it. I can bet my ass that no one actually bother to read it when they sign up in ijji. lawl
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 am

ahahaha, thats right, no one can ever be bothered i reckon Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkAgony

DarkAgony

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:11 am

But i cant believe that i actually bothered to read it. -.- LOLS, perhaps to find out ijji pathetic attempt in creating a flawless TOS lols sunny
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:52 am

Ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 am

A long time ago i got banned for hacking, and i got an email saying all the reasons you can get banned for 3rd party.

It had stuff like
-Using hacking tools
-Game editing
-Glitch abusing

etc

Im pretty sure i deleted the email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Sponsored content

ijji service TOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ijji service TOS   ijji service TOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down