Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Ro

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Lemollin, can you please help me... Mad

I have been recruited to the clan two times now and i got kicked again...

The first time i was recruited by: xXxFi3ryxXx. Right when i got added, Fi3ry told me to gift her something, and i told her that if i didn't use my g coin, i would. I later bought Battle Brood set for unlimit. Fi3ry got on and reminded me to gift her something and i told her that i used the G coin and that i wouldn't gift her anything so she kicked me...

the second time i got recruited by some other admin, i forgot the name. Fi3ry hasn't logged on since she kicked me and today she logged on and told me " you owe me one for getting you into the clan". I told her that she kicked me before and another admin added me because the admin saw i was a good player and not someone who gifts admins to get into a clan. Then i typed another message to Fi3ry telling her that it is lame to add people into a clan and abuse admin rights just to get gifted prems but when i tried to send it, it wouldn't let me because i was kicked.

This shows that xXxFi3ryxXx abuses her admin rights.... i was just wondering if you could add me back into the clan because i've made many friends and do something about xXxFi3ryxXx because she is abusing her admin rights to get gifted and then kicking people right away.
Back to top Go down
Black_Ro

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

oh.. and my name in gunz is: Black_Rose
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:44 pm

U serious Question Shocked Fiery did say that to you Question
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
black

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:17 pm

yes, i talked to fi3ry today and told her that iw as going to contact you about this and she said she didn't care, then i asked," if you don't care, why are you in the clan?" no responce
Back to top Go down
black_ro

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm

soooo?
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Dig a hole and sit in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
black_ro

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

awsome.. ok guess lemol isn't going to respond.. O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan problems   Clan problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan problems
Page 1 of 1