Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BB all ill missu guys D:

Go down 
+3
StVendetta
Rockey
machamp
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
machamp

machamp

BB all ill missu guys D: Empty
PostSubject: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm

well thanks to an1791 i left clan..
it started lik this i was doin boss on my alt wen admin comes to room and i see he has no clan and im like wat happend to Dwarf and he says "idk i think i got kickd?" so i get on machamp recruit admin and see that thers no1 on so i thougth that ther would b CWers doin CW so we go to CW europe server wen i see w3b$ and an1791 clan swaping i kick w3b$ and i an1791 recruits him back. so than admin and FirstNooblet log in an1791 kicks admin and nooblet so than we started discussing and than an1791 admits of kikin ppl after blah-blah-blah i see admin and nooblet sitin ther lonely in cc i recruit them both and i told them to leave gunz and play on diff server or another time wen an1791 leaves bcuz of all that i was rllly mad at an1791 but it wasnt him i was rlly mad at Lemo bcuz an1791 and w3b$ left clan so many times and talkd so much crap and that disgusts me bcuz other ppl also wanna join so i gave my spot to another person and hopefully he would love Dwarf as much as i did....

bb all
bb jose
bb lemo
bb rockey
bb nazgu
and to the best Dwarfie ever BB Kuro <3 !! i still have Dwarf in Heart BB all... Sad pale Sad Sad Sad No No
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Naw :/

I just rejoined Dwarf to help out with cwing and your gone.

I am a little pissed that BlitzReignVl got in clan without a tryout and i know him as a force lagger. Wheneven i vsed BlitzReign and BlitzReignVl was playing he was always 3000 ping and now hes in our clan. O.o And today i was going to 1 on 1 him, but instead it was more of a chat coz he kept stoping to talk. But when i was in game with him, his ping was 160 and he started saying he cant play more than 3 v 3, thats just like me, and when i vsed him it was 2 v 2. Him having 3k ping, Milliner his partner, who lives in same country, was 90 ping.

I just find it annoying. He and BlitzReignVl dont get along very well because she force lags and egos.

For example:
Me: Stop force lagging you noob
Blitz: Learn to lead
Me: Your 3000 ping
Blitz: QQ

-.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
StVendetta

StVendetta

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:08 pm

well bb
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:40 am

Errr ~ seriously i have no idea who to trust ~ an said its u ~ and u said its an ~ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

But btw all i know is machamp u created ur own clan and now ur asking an to join ~ WTF Question Question

Regarding to Blitz ~ i dueled him last time, before she joined ~ i won the first time with low yel hp remaining ~ and she won the second round ~ so its like a draw but i know she's super pro so i recruited her, and the fact that she can lead so well ~ amazingly Shocked Shocked

Anyway ~ she's a good cwer rockey ~ u should be fine with her Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 am

just cuz i left Dwarf doesnt mean i wnt b in forums ill still b here to see u guys get i the tops 32's
woot
fuck u an1791(thats my sig) Razz
Back to top Go down
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

Lemollin wrote:
Errr ~ seriously i have no idea who to trust ~ an said its u ~ and u said its an ~ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

But btw all i know is machamp u created ur own clan and now ur asking an to join ~ WTF Question Question

Regarding to Blitz ~ i dueled him last time, before she joined ~ i won the first time with low yel hp remaining ~ and she won the second round ~ so its like a draw but i know she's super pro so i recruited her, and the fact that she can lead so well ~ amazingly Shocked Shocked

Anyway ~ she's a good cwer rockey ~ u should be fine with her Laughing Laughing
i askd an to join bcuz listen kuro was on so if i let an in my clan than he would quit Dwarf and than id quit my clan and join Dwarf b4 him Very Happy
fuck u an1791(thats my sig)Razz
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:23 am

Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:24 am

Blitz is a uber noob who would fail a tryout for 1killleave
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:33 am

1killeave Question Question what clan is that ~ never heard of it before Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

well lik im 4real this clan was the best i was here 2months and lemo and an are lik real life best friends and i found some clans but i dun lik em so i stopd playing gunz i quit and i bougth me an xbox360 got xbox live so this is it guys bb
fuck u an1791(thats my sig)
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 pm

btw ~ i dont know an in real Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Hmm. Hmm. and HMMMMMMM?! At those times i was off since it was round Christmas and i went on a short holiday. So Machamp + AN left.
I met both, Both fine. But since i dont know the truth i can only say BB to Machamp and AN. Unless some1 tells me.
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Hmm. Hmm. and HMMMMMMM?! At those times i was off since it was round Christmas and i went on a short holiday. So Machamp + AN left.
I met both, Both fine. But since i dont know the truth i can only say BB to Machamp and AN. Unless some1 tells me.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 pm

seriously even i dont know whats happening ~ but an just told me that he's leaving for no reason yesterday.........
Back to top Go down
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:58 pm

YAY SO CAN I RETURN WITH MY ADMIN :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:10 pm

mach ~ u may return ~ but i dont think its a good idea to have u as an admin seriously Exclamation
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 am

Hmm, Whatever our leader says.
Back to top Go down
BlitzReignVI

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 am

Rockey wrote:
Naw :/

I just rejoined Dwarf to help out with cwing and your gone.

I am a little pissed that BlitzReignVl got in clan without a tryout and i know him as a force lagger. Wheneven i vsed BlitzReign and BlitzReignVl was playing he was always 3000 ping and now hes in our clan. O.o And today i was going to 1 on 1 him, but instead it was more of a chat coz he kept stoping to talk. But when i was in game with him, his ping was 160 and he started saying he cant play more than 3 v 3, thats just like me, and when i vsed him it was 2 v 2. Him having 3k ping, Milliner his partner, who lives in same country, was 90 ping.

I just find it annoying. He and BlitzReignVl dont get along very well because she force lags and egos.

For example:
Me: Stop force lagging you noob
Blitz: Learn to lead
Me: Your 3000 ping
Blitz: QQ

-.-

Rockey??
do u so pissed off with me..
OMG..
idk know that..
for ur information...
i'm not force lagger..
don make me mad when u say that to me..
i really don know what happen to my com..
i already play gunz for 2 year..
before this..i nver be force lagger..
mybe got virus or something..i'm trying to fix it..
well..
u already wan duel with me..
so..
bring it on..
i will waiting that moment..
anyway..
thx lemon..
cz adding me to this clan..
well rockey..
b4 u joined this clan..i already in this clan...i quited Dwarf b4 cz i making back my clan BlitzReign..
but now..i disband back...i'm bored with my clan..
so..
i hope..
u will waiting me...
when i on9..
i will hunt u rockey...
my lag..NOT A EXCUSE!
as i said before..try lead...
haha Very Happy
HEE~~~~~
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Thats one post lol.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 am

Sooooo long Shocked
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 pm

I've seen an1791 recently, i asked him to tell me thesituation and he said, there was no point in telling me. Also Hinted he didnt want to rejoin clan. Soo... No
Back to top Go down
machamp

machamp

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:40 pm

oh guys listen my acc got hackd this person [Atls]Apollo hackd my acc he said to give him 1000gcoins or 100usd for my acc hes real name is allen idk wat a dick suker thougth so if u ever see than just to kno its not me now i hav another backup acc its called BIitzReignVI( i didnt copy BlitzReiVI) i had it for lik 3months so far
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Ewwwww ~ another Blitz Question Question Question Shocked its lvl = ?
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:31 pm

there like 40 [Atls]Apollos

Theres even an Aqollo

And Blitz, on msn you told me that you force lagged.

and Yes there is another BlitzReignVI level 67 - 69
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Oh ~ apparently that Blitz is the ldr of BlitzReign Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB all ill missu guys D:   BB all ill missu guys D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BB all ill missu guys D:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next