Dwarf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where did you guys get such good quest guides?

Go down 
+2
KuroBlack
Zao
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zao

Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:32 am

It's a good thing you stole your guides from SoV!

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=128623

But I am sure you asked Hesacon if you could use them right? I mean, you aren't a bunch of jerks who just take someones guide and then claim it as their own, right?
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Please note, I doubt the people who posted claim it as their own work, Simply posting it up just for the sake of Our clan Questing. I hope you don't get offended, And you require us to give the credit. Please tell us who made it and i'll convince them to edit that its their credit.
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

May i just ask ~ who are you Question Question

I have given credits to Hesacon in my posts "credits to whoever made it", so yea....

Stop registering in our forum plz ~ if ur just some randoms Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://dwarf.darkbb.com
felty

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 pm

To clarify, what Hesacon wants when he says credits is a link at the top or bottom of the guide saying "Written by Hesacon" pointing to http://darkstorm.villanousity.com/quest.shtml

Example: Written by Hesacon
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:11 pm

Hm... would random ppl stop registering in our clan forum Question Question Thanks Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Zao

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 am

You need to ask for permission in order to use something someone has written. You can't just copy and paste it and then put the authors name at the bottom (which you didn't even do).

And why don't you want people to register on your forums? What is the point of having public forums if you don't want to public to come see. We could all just stay anonymous but since we have the ability to register so that you can call us by our names we have chosen to do so.

And please, take the guide down unless Hesacon has given you permission to use it (which he hasn't).
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 am

Zao wrote:
You need to ask for permission in order to use something someone has written. You can't just copy and paste it and then put the authors name at the bottom (which you didn't even do).

And why don't you want people to register on your forums? What is the point of having public forums if you don't want to public to come see. We could all just stay anonymous but since we have the ability to register so that you can call us by our names we have chosen to do so.

And please, take the guide down unless Hesacon has given you permission to use it (which he hasn't).

Its a clan forum, not a forum open for random lurkers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/Jackolicious
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 am

Also, go have a cry. You wrote something, we thought it was good so we shared it with the clan. Grow up please.
Back to top Go down
Rockey
Clan Member
Rockey

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

Zao wrote:

ALSO!!

We will keep up the posts. You can sue us if you want. k nub?
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:16 am

No, Let him be rockey. Hes got his point. But ZAO! May i ask. When we posted up the guides, Did we write it as our OWN?! We simply putted it up without typing ANYONE's NAME. But since you require us to edit it. I'm sure Lemo will. Please give him some time.

Edit:May i ask who you guys are?! I should at least hope you guys can give me a identity. So what if you guys isnt that person who made it. Just a confirmation. Ty
Back to top Go down
Hesacon

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Our clan forum has forums for anyone to post in and then ones for just our clan. You just don't know how to set permissions Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 pm

=] Well, i'm glad this issue is settled. or is it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:32 am

I have edited the post ~ giving credits to him

And btw ~ seriously this forum is for our clan ~ not for public

One more thing ~ im not banning u not becuz i dont know how to ~ its becuz im being kind ~ trying to promote our clan Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
KuroBlack
Core Admin
KuroBlack

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Hmm. Sorted
Back to top Go down
Lemollin
Clan Leader
Lemollin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys get such good quest guides?   Where did you guys get such good quest guides? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you guys get such good quest guides?
Page 1 of 1